HOSPITAL & HEALTH MANAGEMENT
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM) is a diploma course that combines the streams of Management and Health Sciences. This healthcare management course provides information to a student about how to effectively manage and administer the various requirements of a healthcare establishment. The course provides theoretical knowledge as well as develops the practical skills for the management of the various resources utilised by a healthcare establishment.
Learnings from PG Diploma
The PGDHHM course is a pathway to the career of Hospital Administration. Graduates of this course are hired at management positions across leading hospitals and healthcare chains and are equipped with the skills to streamline operations and increase the efficiency and performance of these organizations. Thus, it supports the growing healthcare sector of developing countries such as India. The skills developed in the course are also useful to professionals who wish to set up their own hospitals or clinics.
Various Job Opportunities
- Hospital Administrator.
- Health Service Manager.
- Healthcare Consultant.
- Quality Assurance Manager.
- Assistant Professor etc
- Students having diploma can assess the clinical and non-clinical needs of patient care, understanding the administrative and technical requirements of physicians and paramedical personnel.
- It develop an interdisciplinary orientation towards the management of healthcare
- Diploma student can acquire customized management education
- A student having diploma develop managerial leadership skills