DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
Computer Applications involves the study of numerous computer applications such as MS Office, Internet Applications, Operating System, Database Management System (DBMS), HTML, among other subjects.
The course curriculum provides an aspirant a more profound knowledge of the subject and makes the student technology-friendly.
Diploma in Computer Applications is a course that is a foundation for the basic knowledge of computer science that effectively educates students right from the basics about computer applications.
The course imparts scientific, practical, and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools used in day-to-day life.
- DCA creates sound knowledge in the basics of computer application
- To have practical knowledge for solving problems.
- To provide in-depth knowledge to help in further study.
- To acquire competence for Government Sector and Banking sector jobs.
- To acquire specialized skills in an IT/ Business environment.
Different Post for DCA?
- Computer Operator
- Web Designer
- Software Developer
- C++ developer
What are the employments areas?
- Basics computer skills
- MS Office applications
- ERP basics
- Internet basics
- Software hacking & IT security
- PC assembly and trouble-shooting
- Software engineering
Recognition : UGC, DEB