Master of Arts in Education is a postgraduate course. MA in Education is a pedagogical course which is designed to impart advanced lessons to eligible candidates in theoretical as well as practical educational thought and processes. It is a degree of Education that deals with the study of innovative and new methods of teaching and educational research. It caters to the experimentation of new techniques in teaching and revised methodology of educational research.
Why M.A. in Education?
- MA Education basically deals with the fundamental aspects of Education and the factors that are related to it. Candidates who study this course get to learn about human rights, education psychology, environmental education, value education, life sciences and much more.
- The primary aim of the course of M.A. in Education is to build proficiency in pedagogy and leadership in the enrolled students. It has the objective of improving the understanding of schooling and also the appreciation of the economic, political, and social forces that are majorly responsible for influencing the decisions of educational leaders.
What are the different posts for M.A(Education)?
- Educational Administrator
- School Teacher
- Private Tutor
- Education Consultant
Advantages of doing MA(Education)
- This Course helps in strengthening your knowledge of the subject you intend to teach but also makes you an expert on the teaching process itself.
- All educational institutions want to offer the best education possible, which means they may be willing to pay more to ensure they employ the most qualified teachers available.
Candidate seeking admission in MA (Education) must have a bachelor's degree (10+2+3 format) can take up this course.