In the field of Computer Applications which involves study of numerous computer applications such as MS Office, Internet Applications, Operating System, Database Management System (DBMS), HTML among other subjects.
The course curriculum ensures to provide an aspirant a deeper knowledge of the subject as well as will make the student technology friendly.
Diploma in Computer Applications is a course which is a foundation for the basic knowledge of computer science which is effective in educating students right from the basics about computer applications.
The course imparts scientific, practical and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life.
- DCA create sound knowledge in basics of computer application
- To have a practical knowledge for solving problems.
- To provide in depth knowledge to help in further study.
- To acquire competence for Government Sector and Banking sector jobs.
- To acquire specialized skills in IT/ Business environment.
Different Post for DCA?
- Computer Operator
- Web Designer
- Software Developer
- C++ developer
What are the employments areas
- Basics computer skills
- MS Office applications
- ERP basics
- Internet basics
- Software hacking & IT security
- PC assembly and trouble-shooting
- Software engineering