DBA (Diploma in Business Administration) offers an in depth training to function efficiently in an organization. DBA is a course that offers assistance to students in learning business management and implementing business strategies.
Diploma in Business Administration will enhance your professional skills thereby making you eligible for working in a varied range of industry types. Based on industry oriented study curriculum, the course encourages you to become an independent decision maker which is an essential quality required in any business.
- Offers you wide range of career options and employment opportunities across different sectors
- Help you get proper, in-depth understanding of business organizations, business processes, protocols and their important elements
- Helps you relate your studies to your own working experience
- Analytical skills to understand statistics and data, and draw useful conclusions.
- Management skills to improve productivity and results.
What are the different posts for DBA?
- Administrative Assistance
- Office Coordinator
- Department Store Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Retail Manager
- School Administrator
What are the advantages of DBA?
- Get a Clear Overview to the Realities of Business
- Develop and improved business skill
- Gain competitive edge
- Manage people effectively