Diploma in BA (DBA)
B.A. Distance Education is an undergraduate course or programme in either humanities or in few science subjects or both. The term BA originated from the latin word-‘baccalarium artium’. Generally it takes 3 years to complete a Distance B.A degreee. Even Honors is associated with Distance B.A degree in special reference to a particular subject. The Honours means a university degree course with highest academic standard.
What is Distance B.A Program?
Distance B.A. program is an Internet based Distance B.A course providing complete flexibility to the B.A Correspondence pursuit without compromising its quality and his current professional career.In B.A Distance Learning you will get UGC and DEC approved Distance B.A degree along with online course material.
Why B.A. Distance Learning?
- Advertising, banking, finance, IT, FMCG and consumer durable industries employ candidates with a BBA Correspondence degree.
- Aspirants can study the Masters’ program in Business Administration.
- The course structure of the BBA Distance Learning program is designed in such a manner that it acts as a foundation for the MBA program.
- Develop a good scientific knowledge as compared to a technical one, in certain industries like R&D has more scopes for Distance BSC IT.
What are the career opportunities after B.A Distance Learning Degree?
- Learning in the online realm has been shown to outperform classroom teaching, according to research by the U.S. Department of Education and covered in 2009 by CBS News.
- You will get more individual attention.
- You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-pad, I-phone, tabs.
- B.A. Correspondence provides an avenue for busy professionals who cannot spend time sitting in classes.
- Give you real world skills.
- Provides the opportunity for people who cannot get an BA in their city or country to obtain one without having to move.
What make our Distance B.A program different?
- Rich interaction and networking opportunities
- Diverse virtual expert assistance
- Get access to video clips for each topic.
- Integrated curriculum
- High-quality support assistance.
- Unique residency experiences
- 24X7 e-library, Study material access & fellow students connectivity.
- Grievance Redress cell support mechanism.
- Online Faculty Experts classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for opting Distance B.A ?
Eligibility: Any candidate seeking admission in Distance B.A should have 10+2 / equivalent degree from any recognized board/institution.
What is the Programme Duration for opting B.A Distance Learning?
Programme Duration: The duration for B.A Distance Learning will be 3 year but the candidate will have to complete the programme within 6 years from the session of enrolment.