B.Sc. in CBZ that is Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, is a combined course which teaches about all the three subjects in detail. Candidates learn about the science of matter in more specialized manner and learn about its composition, structure, behavior, properties, and the changes it undergoes during any chemical reaction. They also learn about plant biology which includes study about algae, fungi, their growth, reproduction, development, chemical properties, structure, metabolism, etc. as a part of Botany.
The Zoology branch of the course deals with the topics like animal kingdom, their structure, embryology, classification, evolution, etc for both living and extinct animals.
Why BSc CBZ?
- B.Sc(CBZ) provides one the theoretical and experimental knowledge of the subject, appropriate to the physical, biological and material sciences.
- It gives a broad overview of diverse animals and plant kingdom explores the physical, morphological & physiological characteristics of flora & fauna, and develops an understanding of the foundations of Genetics.
What are the different posts for Bsc CBZ Professionals?
- Forest Services
- Geological Survey Departments
- Wastewater Plants
- Space Research Institutes
- Environmental Management and Conservation
- Forensic Crime Research
- Educational Institutes
- Oil Industry Research Firms
- Testing Laboratories
- Chemical Industry
- Health Care Providers
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
Advantages of doing BSc CBZ
- Field Specialization Scholars are specialized as an indispensible part of curriculum, subjects like Zoology, botany and chemistry.
- Professional efficiency When it comes to the core subjects of the curriculum inculcates subjects like soft skills and enhancement of polished personality that eventually leads to the employment of scholar.
- Comprehensive improvement and get practical knowledge