BSc (PCM) leads the scholars to higher learning in physical, mathematical and chemical sciences and contributes to the welfare of the society. it’s designed to help the students to understand the importance of chemicals, chemical industries and also the role of those in improving the quality of human life. It also helps the scholars to recognize and appreciate the contribution of nice scientists in the field of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Why BSc PCM?
- This course enables the students to take up advanced studies in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Students develop professional laboratory skills required to work in the sector through practical exposure in the labs.
- The teaching also focuses on developing the skills of problem-solving, team working, presentation and communication skills.
What are the different posts for Bsc PCM Professionals?
- Scientific Assistant
- Research analyst
- Technical Writer/Editor
Advantages of doing BSc
- Understand concepts and principles clearly through two-way interactive lectures
- Revisit and revise modules through recorded lectures
- Engage with teachers through virtual classrooms during lectures or via the post query option.
- Flexible learning program
Eligibility Criteria for opting BBA
Candidate seeking admission in BSc should have 10+2 / equivalent degree from any recognized board/institution or 10+2+6 Months computer course