Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular courses among the 12th passed students, as students of all three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce can join the course.
The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales.
In BBA Course, one get familiar in Management and Administration Field where one get interact with Leadership skill in business world, Critical Analysis in Business world, Decision Making skill in Business and Understand Functional aspect of the Organization.
What are the different posts for BBA Course Professionals?
- Finance Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Human Resource Manager
- Research and Development Manager
- Business Consultant
- Information Systems Manager
- Marketing Manager
Advantages of doing BBA
- Students get in depth understanding of business administration.
- A BBA program is the foundation for further studies like MBA.
- It gives practical knowledge of corporate business activities.
- It improves business related decision making.
- It improves business skills.
- It provides knowledge of Marketing Strategies.
- With corporate and factory visits, it increases understanding for various cycles of business.
Eligibility Criteria for opting BBA
Senior Secondary (10+2) pass in any discipline
Highly determined and motivated students, for those ages –time is just stats and wanted to set a milestone in their life. Specially designed for working professionals, those who wanted to be skilled- sounder much technical and practical in the legal industry.