Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication is a undergraduate degree for the aspirants who wish to pursue their career in the field of journalism and media industry.
BA - JMC course’s main aim is to expose students to recent research and development in the media field and the hot topics or issues floating around.
Why B.A JMC?
- Students who wish to build their career in the field of journalism and mass communication. After successfully completing the course candidates are able to develop as well as refine their skills of gathering, transmitting, and delivering information to a large audience.
- Pursuing a Bachelor in Fashion Design can be the first step in a highly successful fashion career.
What are the different posts for BA JMC?
- Journalist, Columnist or Reporter
- Public Relations Officer
- Staff or Freelance Writer
- TV Correspondent
Advantages of doing B.A JMC
- This course will help you to learn about the important developments in the media field, but BA- JMC course will also make you industry ready
- BA-JMC is a potential career to meet the current demands of the media industry and will also help in personal growth and development.
Eligibility Criteria for opting the BA JMC
Candidate seeking admission in BA Jmc should have 10+2 / equivalent degree from any recognized board/institution.