B.A. in Fashion Designing is an undergraduate course in Fashion Designing. Fashion Design is the creation of original designs in such things as garments, footwear, jewelries, luggage, such accessories, etc. The course, in its essence, is an advanced study of:
Why B.A in Fashion Designing & Fine Arts?
- There are many benefits to taking a bachelor course in fashion design. Although many clothing designers have great natural talent, there is no substitute for learning the details of a fast-moving modern industry. Basic skills and process skills are built from the ground up to increase flexibility and employability.
- Pursuing a Bachelor in Fashion Design can be the first step in a highly successful fashion career.
What are the different posts for BA Fashion Designing & Fine Art Professionals?
- Retail Fashion Consultant
- Management Trainee
- Wastewater Plants
- Garment Sample Coordinator
- Knitwear Designer
- Assessor\ Examiner of Garment Making
- Fashion Expert, etc.
Advantages of doing Fashion Designing & Fine Arts
- Good drawing skills – You have to set this ability to become a good fashion designer.
- Knowledge of fabric, technique and color – If you are familiar with clothes and color, you can design great clothes
- Strong visualization playing a big role in sketching.