A MCA Distance Education is a type of postgraduate academic master’s degree offered in a number of countries. The degree typically includes coursework in both computer science and business skills, but the core curriculum might depend on the school and result in other degrees and specializations. Specialization may includes:
- Master of Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Information Technology (M.I.T.)
- Master of Science in Information Technology
What is Distance MCA Courses?
Distance MCA Courses are aimed at providing the students complete flexibility in pursuing MCA without compromising on quality. In Distance MCA Courses, you will get UGC & DEC approved Distance MCA degree. You will get online course material to enhance your knowledge & skills.
Why Distance MCA Degree?
- Distance MCA Degree provides a complete professional grooming which is essential for career in IT industry.
- Distance MCA Degree graduate can work for any IT industry big or small as a software developer & various other roles
- PSUs and Goverment organizations recruits Distance MCA Courses candidates.
- Recent global boom in the IT Sector has enormously enhanced the demand for the Distance MCA Professionals.
What are the Employment areas?
- Database Management
- Desktop Publishing
- Embedded Technologies
- System Maintenence
- Technical support and many more
What are the different posts for MCA Professionals?
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer System Analysts
- Computer Support service Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Junior Programmer
- Project Leader
- Software Developer
What are the advantages of Distance MCA?
- You will get more individual attention.
- You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-pad, I-phone, tabs.
- Distance MCA provides an avenue for busy professionals who cannot spend time sitting in classes.
- Navigating the Internet using a web browser, communicating through e-mail, web bulletin boards, chat functions, and utilizing the different computer hardware and software can make the MCA students become solidly proficient in the tools being widely used today.
- Give you real world skills.
- Provides the opportunity for people who cannot get an Distance MCA in their city or country to obtain one without having to move.
What makes our MCA program different?
- Rich interaction and networking opportunities
- Diverse virtual expert assistance
- Get access to video clips for each topic.
- Integrated curriculum
- High-quality support assistance.
- Unique residency experiences
- 24X7 e-library, Study material access & fellow students connectivity.
- Grievance Redress cell support mechanism.
- Online Faculty Experts classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions.
What is the eligibility criteria for distance MCA?
Admission is open to those candidates who have successfully completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with Mathematics in 10+2 OR Admission is open to those candidates who have successfully completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and have completed their 6 months IT/CS Course from a recognized Institute.
Course Curriculum - Year 1
- Subject 1 Fundamentals of Computer
- Subject 2 PC Software
- Subject 3 Data Base Management System
- Subject 4 Programming In ‘C’ And Data Structure
- Subject 5 Operating System Principles
- Subject 6 Computer Network & Internet Concepts
- Subject 7 System Analysis & Design
- Subject 8 Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- Subject 9 Pratical Based on : Pc Software Lab
- Subject 10 Pratical Based on : ‘C’ Programming Lab
- Subject 11 Basic Mathematics
Course Curriculum - Year 2
- Subject 1 Software Enginnering
- Subject 2 Artifical Intelligence
- Subject 3 Discrete Mathemtics
- Subject 4 Programming In Java
- Subject 5 Computer Graphics
- Subject 6 Web Technology
- Subject 7 Foundation Course In Accounting in Computing
- Subject 7 Computer Architecture
- Subject 7 Practical I :Programming In Java Lab
- Subject 7 Practical II : Web Technology Lab