Master’s degree in English provides opportunities for a career in multiple industries, including publishing, advertising, marketing, education and media.
There are abundant career options for the individuals having good command of English knowledge in academics, content writing and editing work.
- Students can be employed as language trainers, Soft- Skill trainers, Voice & Accent trainers apart from regular teaching assignment at schools, colleges and universities.
- Students who have good skills in writing can be employed as campaign managers, speech writers and other positions that require the sophisticated use of written and spoken English.
- Students can be employed by various institutions to teach English for all kinds of competitive exams.
- Content development and ITES firms also recruit English post graduates.
- Some of the fields where students with a degree in English can look for careers are: Copywriter, Editor,/ Sub- Editors, and Freelance Writer.
- Students of English literature can also find jobs as independent literary critics.
- Writing for print or online publications.
- Media reporters in private sectors.
- Companies that print out Magazines and journals.
- Online and distance learning MBA/BBA/BSC ETC from Jaipur
- National University Distance Education
- Get Study Materials, presentations on learning management system
- Designed for working professionals
- EMI and Loan Facility with easy Installments for Course Fee
- 360-degree career support
- Dedicated Counselor
Course Curriculum - Year 1
Course Curriculum - Year 2
- Subject 1 Literary Theory
- Subject 2 Twentieth Century Literature : Poetry and Drama
- Subject 3 Twentieth Century Literature : Prose and Fiction
- Subject 4 American Literature
- Subject 5 Applied Linguitics and Contemporary English Gramme